|King Tut's Burial Chamber|
Have you ever wondered what explorers found when they opened up an Egyptian tomb? Read on and you will be amazed, puzzled, and awestruck by the objects and artifacts they uncovered.
1. A mummy in a sarcophagus or burial coffin.
2. Four canopic jars containing the organs of the deceased.
3. Magic Egyptian amulets in the mummy's wrappings.
4. A copy of the ancient Egyptian Book of the Dead.
5. Household goods, including furniture, for use in the afterlife
6. Food to feed the deceased
7. Ushabti figurines to work for the deceased in the afterlife
8. Wall paintings with pictures about the mummy's life
9. Painted spells to cast curses and injuries upon tomb robbers
10. Statues, carvings and paintings of Egyptian gods
10 Things You Find In An Egyptian Tomb
1. A mummy in a sarcophagus
2. Four canopic jars
3. Protective amulets
4. The Book of the Dead
5. Household goods
7. Ushabti "helpers
8. Wall paintings
9. Inscribed curses
10. Statues of Egyptian gods